Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Bling is ready!

So blessed! My Trilogy Wedding Band is ready but Mr Gil have not decided on what he want..

My blessed Trilogy Wedding ring




Well, we start sourcing our wedding band as early as May and only decided on mine on 19th July 2013!

I've decided on a Trilogy as my wedding band as it has 3 diamonds instead of 1! Hahaha, noes.... I choose a Trilogy as it has a beautiful meaning - it represents our Past, Present & Future!! 

Personally for me, the 3 diamonds represents Gilbert, Jesus in the centre & Me! With Jesus in the centre of our marriage, we can't help but being blessed!  When we put Jesus in the centre, He holds everything together! Amen!! 

John 1: 16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment